Forum de l'U-C-G Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
New Facebook Privacy Settings March 2013

Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'U-C-G Index du Forum » Section Commerciale de l'univers 62 » Marché du deutérium Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
jericha
Invités

Message New Facebook Privacy Settings March 2013 Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

You can use the audience selector to choose the list you want to share a post with.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I change the audience of a post I've shared on my timeline? You can use the audience selector to change who can see stuff you share on your timeline after you share it. But these additional options have also made managing Facebook privacy even more confusing. transportation 7 Swanky Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Auto Enthusiast Jack Stewart LA Auto Show Report: 9 Futuristic Features Hitting the Road Jack Stewart Elon Musk Launches Teslas Electric Truck: Live Coverage Wired Staff More transportation Skip culture card. You can approve or ignore the tag request by going to the post. In the dropdown menu that appears, click “View as.”. Activity Log Figure b-2: Facebook privacy settings Activity Log Facebook updated its privacy settings with an easily accessible Activity Log, where you can review and change the privacy setting to all of your activity. Try scrolling through your profile page in this view to see how many of your posts are publicly viewable to people who aren’t your friends. Whatever audience you select for a certain post becomes the default going forward. You can also turn off an apps ability to send you Facebook notifications. That could prevent you from continuing to get annoying updates about your aunts Candy Crush habit, for instance. Social Communications Find Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Subscribe Our RSS Feed Read Holy Bible Online. On the Settings screen, select Privacy in the left-hand rail, then answer No to the final question listed, Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile? On the same screen you can also choose whether you want anyone to be able to send you friend requests or only friends of friends. To use this tool: Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.Select Privacy from the left menu.Under the Your Activity section, click Limit the audience for posts I've shared with friends of friends or Public?Click Limit Old Posts. During Step 1 you may discover you’ve inadvertently been sharing posts with everyone on Facebook. The first thing you’ll want to do is figure out how much of your Facebook info strangers can see. Advertisement. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector. See How to enable JavaScript in your browser. When you turn it on, any time someone tags something you posted, that tag won't appear until you approve it. Follow Get OurNewsletter WIRED's biggest stories, delivered to your inbox. Basic Privacy Settings & Tools. Skip to: Footer. YouTube . .. Skip business card. What not get one if you don't have an email address? How to Sign Up for a Facebook AccountThe most popular social networking site on the Internet. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I turn off tag suggestions for photos of me?To choose who sees suggestions to tag you in photos:Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.Click Timeline and Tagging in the left column.Next to How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?, click Who sees tag suggestions when photos that look like you are uploaded?. On the Settings screen, click “Privacy” in the left-hand rail, then select “Limit Past Posts” in the “Who Can See My Stuff?” section. YouTube Twitter Vine Facebook Pinterest Social Tech YouTwitFail Comics Page Not Found Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found. So if you make one “Public” post, Facebook will default to making all your posts “Public” thereafter. Back to Top Copyright 2012 - YouTwitFace. Dick: I have a Galaxy Tab 2 73 and tried both methods but nothing worked. Step 1: See What Your Public Profile Looks Like 5a02188284
facebook password hack software free download for pcwhat is the cheat of wild ones on facebookandroid vs apple facebook coverhow to get facebook app for iphone 3g 3.1.3free download app facebook for androidbest religious quotes on facebookfacebook okey hackhow to hack facebook password no surveysetting up a facebook page without an accountunternehmen auf facebook liken

Jeu 11 Jan - 00:21 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 00:21 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'U-C-G Index du Forum » Section Commerciale de l'univers 62 » Marché du deutérium Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation