Forum de l'U-C-G Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Best place to buy materials (sheet metal)?

Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'U-C-G Index du Forum » Section Commerciale de l'univers 62 » Marché du Métal Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Best place to buy materials (sheet metal)?
Auteur Message
delofuwoce
Invités

Message Best place to buy materials (sheet metal)? Répondre en citant
HI,

I've been buying sheet steel at Lowe's because it's convenient and (fairly) cheap. I went to get some aluminum diamond plate and it's (HOLY HOPE DIAMOND PLATE BATMAN!) very expensive. Like $15+ per square foot. I'd not be opposed to steel diamond plate, but they didn't carry it. Any suggestions on where to look for sheet metal, expanded metal, diamond plate, etc.? I've tried a couple of metalworking places and they "don't sell to the public" and I tried a custom auto shop (the kind that sells aftermarket grills and such) but they buy the stuff already cut to fit certain models.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=136781
Health Insurance Video Example

Thank you.

Jeu 14 Juin - 09:53 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 14 Juin - 09:53 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'U-C-G Index du Forum » Section Commerciale de l'univers 62 » Marché du Métal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation